Stall Booking Form
The booking system has now closed because all pitches have been allocated.
However, if you would like to be added to the reserve list please follow the instructions below. You won’t need to pay, but if space becomes available we will contact you.
The May Fayre will be happening again on Bank Holiday Monday, 6 May. It will fill the centre of Wokingham, encompassing Elms Field, Denmark Street and Market Place.
As in previous years it will be a great family day out with over 100 stalls covering charities, local crafts, commercial and food vendors. There will be a funfair, petting zoo, picnic areas, circus performers and children’s rides, as well as a full calendar of stage performances throughout the day.
We welcome applications from all types of stallholder including charities, local crafts and commercial vendors. We also want rides/games, entertainers and novelty features.
Add your details to our reserve database:
- Read the Introductory Letter, Terms and Conditions , Health and Safety Policy and our Data Protection Policy. then complete the application form below. If you are applying for more than one pitch, please submit one application for each pitch. A copy of the application will be emailed back to you for your reference.
- If we find space for you we will ask you to email a copy of your Public Liability Insurance and your Risk Assessment to email@example.com, stating your name and the name of the organisation you represent. We have prepared a sample Risk Assessment that can be used as a template, and you can download it here.
- Registered Charity 3m x 3m- £50
- Registered Charity 6m x 3m- £100
- Local Craft (Wokingham Borough) 3m x 3m – £65
- Local Craft (Wokingham Borough) 6m x 3m – £130
- Craft from outside Wokingham Borough 3m x 3m – £110
- Craft from outside Wokingham Borough 6m x 3m – £220
- Commercial 3m x 3m – £110
- Commercial 6m x 3m – £220
- Catering/alcohol (Elms Field) 7m x 7m – £450
- Ride/Game (Elms Field) 10m x 10m – £350
STALLS MUST FIT WITHIN THE SPECIFIED PITCH SIZE. If you can’t fit into that space then please consider buying multiple pitches, or else contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss your needs. Please also contact us if your stall doesn’t comply with any of the categories listed in the application form.
If you will be preparing or selling food you will need to comply with relevant Food Safety regulations. We have provided some guidelines here
If you are unable to attend this year’s May Fayre but would like to be notified next time we run a similar event you can register to be included in our contact database by clicking here.
^^^ Scroll up ^^^