The May Fayre is run on the first May Bank holiday Monday (6 May 2024) and is a great family day out, with lots of activities for all:
- A kiddies funfair
- Games and rides for the big kids and adults
- Stage performances throughout the day
- Children’s Zoo
- Ferret Racing
- Circus performers
- Punch and Judy
- Magic Show
- Vintage barrel organ
- 100 Market stalls offering all sorts of goodies from commercial organisations and charities
- Numerous food vendors selling a wide variety of meals, snacks, ice cream and drinks
- Picnic area in Elms Field
If you are not familiar with Wokingham you can download a map showing car parks by clicking here.
The main stage is at the top of Denmark Street, opposite W H Smith. Stalls then extend down Denmark Street and through Erftstadt Court towards Elms Field. The funfair is on Elms Field along with other rides and food vendors. There is also an events marquee in Elms field that will keep you entertained while you enjoy your picnic.
The event is run to raise much needed funds for local charities.
Memories from 2022:
For all the latest news visit our Facebook page
We would like to thank the organisations and businesses that have helped us to run this event in the past by providing sponsorship and/or publicity: