Stall Booking Form
Note that bookings were closed on 20 February so this page is only for reference by applicants who booked prior to that date
The May Fayre will be happening again on Bank Holiday Monday, 1 May. It will fill the centre of Wokingham, encompassing Elms Field, Denmark Street and Market Place.
As in previous years it will be a great family day out with over 100 stalls covering charities, local crafts, commercial and food vendors. There will be a funfair, petting zoo, picnic areas, circus performers and children’s rides, as well as a full calendar of stage performances throughout the day.
We welcome applications from all types of stallholder including charities, local crafts and commercial vendors. We also want rides/games, entertainers and novelty features.
Read about last year’s May Fayre here
- Read the Introductory Letter, Terms and Conditions , Health and Safety Policy and our Data Protection Policy. then complete the application form below. If you are applying for more than one pitch, please submit one application for each pitch
- Make payment for the application (this will be fully refunded if for any reason we reject the application). You can pay on-line by completing the fields below then clicking the Pay Now button. This opens a new window that will allow you to pay by PayPal (by clicking the yellow PayPal Check Out button) or by Credit/Debit card (by clicking the grey Check Out button at the bottom right). If you cannot pay by either PayPal or by credit card then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will not be processed until payment is received
- email a copy of your Public Liability Insurance and Risk Assessment to email@example.com, stating your name and the name of the organisation you represent. We have prepared a sample Risk Assessment that can be used as a template, and you can download it here. (Note that these can be sent any time after you submit your application, but before the end of March)
NOTE: STALLS MUST FIT WITHIN THE SPECIFIED PITCH SIZE:
- Standard stall pitches measure 3m x 3m
- Food stall pitches measure 7m x 7m
- Ride/Game pitches measure 10m x 10m
If you can’t fit into that space then please consider buying multiple pitches, or else contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss your needs. Please also contact us if your stall doesn’t comply with any of the categories listed in the application form. We will agree a price, which you can pay by selecting the Stall Type as Custom then choosing the necessary multiples of £10 or £100 from the PayPal window to make the appropriate payment
If you will be preparing or selling food you will need to comply with relevant Food Safety regulations. We have provided some guidelines here
IF THE EVENT HAS TO BE CANCELLED WE WILL REFUND ALL BOOKING FEES IN FULL.
If you are unable to attend this year’s May Fayre but would like to be notified next time we run a similar event you can register to be included in our contact database by clicking here.
^^^ Scroll up ^^^