Message in a Wallet
- How would the emergency services know who you are, or where you live?
- How would they contact your next-of-kin?
- How will they find your medical history?
- Would they know that you are allergic to Penicillin?
- Would anyone know that someone needs to collect the children from school?
- If you live on your own, will someone look after your dog while you are in hospital?
Message in a Wallet is a form on which you can write all the relevant information. You can then fold it and put it in a protective plastic pouch that can be stored with your credit cards. There is a sticker that you can put in your wallet or purse to notify the emergency service that there is a form.